The European Epistemology Network (EEN) provides a platform for cooperation and exchange among epistemologists and those interested in the theory of knowledge in Europe. The 2011 meeting is held in Lund, Sweden, from Thu 17th to Sat 19th of March.
To contribute, please prepare a max. 500 word abstract for blind review. Send it to email@example.com on or before NOV 30, 2010. Expect a letter of acceptance within two weeks.
- Igor Douven (University of Groningen)
- Pascal Engel (University of Geneva)
- Stephan Hartmann (University of Tilburg)
- Klemens Kappel (University of Copenhagen)
- Erik Olsson (University of Lund)
- Duncan Pritchard (University of Edinburgh)
- Rene van Woudenberg (University of Amsterdam)
- Claudine Tiercelin (College de France, Paris)